If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the Structural Designer designs and completes layouts of residential roof and floor systems for pricing and manufacturing. This dedicated team member communicates plans, corrections, and changes before and during the process.
- Designs residential roof and floor systems and produces layouts.
- Discusses changes and corrections with engineers, architects and contractors prior to and during construction.
- Prepares roof truss and truss joist floor layouts.
- Performs job site inspections.
- Produces materials list.
- Determines special notes to append to contracts.
- Resolves architectural and design discrepancies.
- Assists in shipping department.
- Performs other duties as necessary.