If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the Structural Designer designs and completes layouts of residential roof and floor systems for pricing and manufacturing. This dedicated team member communicates plans, corrections, and changes before and during the process.
- Design residential roof and floor systems and produces layouts.
- Discuss changes and corrections with engineers, architects and contractors prior to and during construction.
- Present, sell and follow-up on new jobs.
- Coordinate, sell and does follow-ups of new jobs.
- Prepare roof truss and truss joist floor layouts.
- Perform job site inspections.
- Produce materials list.
- Determine special notes to append to contracts.
- Resolve architectural and design discrepancies.
- Assist in shipping department.
- Perform other duties as necessary.