If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the dedicated Field Superintendent demonstrates leadership, oversees the daily activities of work sites in the field, including scheduling, delivery of equipment and materials, and progress of the project.
- Supervise production scheduling.
- Provide oversight in coordinating activities.
- Plan, organize, schedule and oversee construction job-site.
- Organize and schedule crews.
- Plan for and order equipment, materials and supplies needed to complete activities and ensure they are ready for use when needed.
- Coordinate plans with builders, internal trades and external trades (e.g. framers).
- Assist in developing programs to motivate and increase skills of associates.
- Coordinate any changes in crews or members of crews; make any needed adjustments that will ensure projects are on schedule and within budgets.
- Communicate changes to involved parties.
- Update production schedules.
- Complete all required administrative tasks (e.g. completing timesheets, performance reviews, etc.).
- Check jobs and monitor productivity/performance of Foremen and associates through the integration of feedback and the development of improvement strategies.
- Resolve field problems with all stakeholders.
- Review plans with job Foreman and General Superintendent.
- Monitor budgets and schedule.
- Make sure projects are constructed in conformance with contract documents and in accordance with applicable standards, codes, and policies, all within a timely manner.
- May need to perform the physical duties of the trades.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the quality improvement process and the philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Identify and respond actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers.
- Participate as a team player in all phases of the organization.
- Open and responsive to change.
- Personally provide customers with knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt service at all times.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Company’s safety standards and enforce safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.