If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
The BMC Window Specialist sells to existing and new customers/accounts. Generates new business and sells broad and deep to existing customers to meet designated sales goals. Ensures a high level of customer service during the entire sales cycle and delivery of products and services.
- Maintains and grows existing customer base across the windows product business categories through effective full-scope sales management techniques including prospecting, account qualifying, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Formulates accurate and complete project specific customer information ranging from regular site visits, plan review and in- depth customer discussions to enable correct product and product application.
- Implements customer specific pricing partnering with inside sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals.
- Offers full-scope services, product upgrades and extended product lines optimizing customer account penetration and customer objectives.
- Educates customers and internal team on new products, services, industry trends and effective installation.
- Performs regular account evaluation determining revenue and profitability to balance account viability verses future time efforts.
- Updates and maintains customer specific information within company systems.
- Ensures accurate account, customer detail and contact information available to management and support teams.
- Actively participates in A/R (credit) reviews and customer aging issues to ensure timely account collections.
- Develops and implements full scope account plans producing an individualized account strategy to maintain, penetrate and grow customer accounts.
- Schedules regular customer touch bases and account reviews to gather service level feedback, optimize account penetration and ensure expectations are exceeded.
- Regularly provides market intelligence and feedback including service level feedback, pricing, competition and market developments to Market Leadership.
- Effectively communicates with diverse levels of customers, vendors and associates.