Do you love accounting? We are looking for an experienced Controller who will be responsible for the accurate and timely financial management of the organization. The successful applicant will be responsible for accounting operations, production of periodic financial reports and maintenance of accounting records.
Structural Building Components Association (SBCA) is an international trade association representing manufacturers of structural building components whose membership includes truss plate suppliers, equipment manufacturers and resellers, software companies, lumber suppliers, builders, and professional individuals in the fields of engineering, marketing, and management.
- Developing internal control guidelines, policies, and procedures for budget accounting, cash and credit management, administration, and other activities.
- Coordinating and directing budgeting, procurement, investment activities, and financial planning.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and professional standards.
- Establishing and maintaining financial controls with the accounting department.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports and risk analysis.
- Monitor funds as required of all bank accounts daily and associated transfers
- Creating budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure timely reconciliation for all bank accounts
- Guiding financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Providing support to management, committees, and board of directors, particularly in commercial and financial matters.
- Create reports that help senior leadership understand company financials.
- Being responsible for the company general ledger.
- Prepare concise records and submit all state, federal and city tax filing correspondence and payments to meet deadlines.
To Apply for the Position: