If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcHHE9mVe9U
At BMC, the Field Supervisor provides excellent guidance to their team, service to customers, and support to contracting agents. This dedicated team member prepares estimates, sells our top-notch products, and coordinates the installation of products such as framing, siding, doors, windows and other materials.
- Estimates, provides quotes and sells building materials to builders and homeowners.
- Schedules and supervises installation crews.
- Educates, demonstrates product usage, and assists customer with product selections.
- Reviews all building plans or blue prints to determine questions or issues.
- Prepares and submits periodic reports detailing activities, sales, volumes and expenses.
- Maintains inventory on all materials needed and orders materials as needed. Monitors costs.
- Supervises personnel and ensures adherence to department/ company policies and procedures.
- Maintains discipline, fosters good employee relations and boosts moral. Performs other normal supervisory duties.
- Performs personnel management duties including training, hiring, terminating, initiating disciplinary actions, completing performance reviews, monitoring and making departmental wage recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.