If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
Interested Candidates can Apply on our Company Website: https://buildwithbmc-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.welcome&company_id=16376&version=1
BMC's Core Values are at the heart of every role and living them is critical to your success!
Our Core Values: Customer Priority, People Count, Integrity Matters, Be the Best and Dedicated Safety
The Pro Remodel Account Executive drives sales and solutions growth with the Pro Remodel customer in an assigned market or region. This is done both through new customer development as well as existing customer development. The Pro Remodel Account Executive is responsible for growing, developing and managing the overall relationship with the Pro Remodel customer within the market. This position will require a minimum of 80% of his/her time spent at the customers' job sites and business location, including meeting with and further developing relationships and annual spend.
The Account Executive will also have responsibility for working collaboratively with the Market Leaders, Location Leaders, Location Sales teams and eCommerce Sales Leader to develop relationships and grow annual spend with the Pro Remodel customer. This position will also collaborate directly with the National Pro Remodel Account Director and other Pro Remodel Account Executives to develop best practices and grow national accounts.
- Identify and pursue potential business and sales leads. Utilizing lead generating tools, BMC core business drivers and leveraging field relationships to identify and follow up on prospects.
- Analyze and qualify all new account prospects to ensure business viability standards are met.
- Actively partner with entire market sales team to develop prospects and drive required revenue generation.
- Capture and expand Market business base through effective and efficient sales lead qualification.
- Regularly communicates market intelligence and lead opportunities with Sales Manager and Market Manager.
- Thorough knowledge and use of sales generating tools and their optimal efficiencies. Develop and identify effective new prospecting tools and avenues.
- Assess and quantify qualified prospects to ensure business development quotas are met.
- Develop prospecting and account strategies with the local Sales Manager, Sales team and National Pro Remodel Account Director.
- Achieve key business development goals; focused on new customers and new business expansion.
- Leverage and develop field partnerships to produce strategic customer intelligence; identifying customer buying habits, customer viability and surfacing sales and field advantages.
- Pursue and develop business partnerships and relationships within BMC; to include the Sales Manager, Market Sales team and support staff.
- Accurately communicate prospects through written, verbal and reporting tools to ensure complete transference of key information.
- Influence product, pricing, service and sales strategies relative to the development of new and existing customers in assigned segment or market.
- Works on assigned Pro Remodel customers by calling them, engaging them through meetings at their place of business or jobsite, working through the location sales teams to build estimates and proposals, and determining customer needs for products and services.
- Schedules and conducts on-going follow-up on sales opportunities.