If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
The primary function of the Project Manager is to execute millwork contracts obtained by the estimating team from start to finish.
- Review project scope with the estimator and draftsman. Coordinate submittals, revisions, material orders, cut-list, etc. to ensure task are completed on time to meet the General Contractor Schedule.
- Attend mandatory weekly jobsite meetings. Obtain General contractor scheduled millwork delivery date. Perform field measurements for millwork. Coordinate with draftsman to generate a casework cut-list.
- order all materials not included in the in the casework scope (examples 3-form, doors, hardwood, specialty hardware, veneers) and follow up to ensure delivery dates fall in line with project schedule.
- Schedule installation and inspection processes with required work crews or subcontractors
- Review all building plans or blue prints to determine questions or possible issues. Work with General Contractor or Subcontractors to resolve issues and keep project moving.
- Prepare inspection (Punch List) for work crews or subcontractors and follow up to ensure completion
- Perform other related duties as necessary.