If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
Oversees designated operations area within a location; coordinating associates and activities for the location's work segment. Typically provides direction and support in the areas of receiving, stocking, pulling, loading, delivery of merchandise and updating company software to ensuring accurate, efficient and timely securing of sales and inventory data.
- Oversees and fulfills same job responsibilities of designated associates and operational area within a location; including directing day to day workflow of assigned associates, monitoring the warehouse and yard activities, coordinating delivery scheduling and dispatch duties, handling customer and delivery inquiries, receiving and stocking, cut lumber activities, customer complaints and issues and inventory assistance and support.
- Coordinates Yard/ Warehouse associates and Drivers workload, arranging duties, dispatch of product deliveries and pick-ups, yard and warehouse activities and provides input of departmental needs.
- Efficiently manages paperwork; ensuring timely submittal of requisitions for replacement stock, accurate data entry of returns, delivery notations, confirmation of inventory shipments/ receipts and other customer updates and follow-up.
- Partners with ICS and Location Manager to coordinate inventory support and assistance; including cycle and inventory preparations and counts, proper disposal of returned and damaged merchandise and inventory adjustments are communicated to ensure company systems accurately reflect merchandise on hand.
- Interacts with internal and external customers; providing exemplary customer service to internal customers, retail, contractor and professional builder customers.
- Maintain Yard/ Warehouse layout standards and protocol; ensuring adherence to yard set up standards and yard/ warehouse areas are clean and kept up.
- Partners with Sales; ensuring service level standards are met or exceeded, including prompt pick up of customer product returns and on-time delivery of goods and processed in a timely manner.
- Open communication with location managers regarding challenges, possible solutions and business impacts.
- Performance management of designated associates limited to job and local hands on training, supervising cross training, monitoring required Driver, Safety and company system training and day-to-day direction of associate