If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
At BMC, the dedicated Field Foreman will provide excellent leadership and is responsible for coordinating and organizing crews to ensure that production goals are met.
- Pre-plan and organize work for crews.
- Ensure that crews working on assigned job understand all aspects of the job such as measurements, setbacks, forms, footings, hardware.
- Train crews in proper procedures and techniques.
- Work with Superintendent and interface with customer to make sure the Company is meeting expectations.
- Understand budgets for assigned job. Make sure assigned job finishes at or below budget.
- Monitor the job to make sure that all time sheets are correct.
- Work with the Superintendent to make sure all work orders/purchase orders are properly processed and collected.
- Coach and discipline crew.
- Oversee safety procedures and reports all safety accidents/incidents and initiates appropriate action.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the quality improvement process and the philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Identify and respond actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers.
- Participate as a team player in all phases of the organization.
- Open and responsive to change.
- Personally provide customers with knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt service at all times.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Company’s safety standards and enforce safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.