If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the Pro Remodel Sales Manager is the go-to leader for the pro remodel sales team and has a knack for sales and coordination. They coach the activities of the sales team to optimize revenue and margin within the market(s) and assist the Market Manager(s) to ensure efficient, effective sales operations and exceptional customer relations. This leader continually works with and leads internal and external stakeholders to exceed sales goals.
The Sales Manager will also have responsibility for working collaboratively with the Market Leaders, Location Leaders, Location Sales teams and eCommerce Sales Leader to develop relationships and grow annual spend with the Pro Remodel customer. This position will also collaborate directly with the National Pro Remodel Account Director and Pro Remodel Account Executives to develop best practices and grow national accounts.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base across all business categories through effective team selling.
- Develop, coordinate and execute sales strategies with Market Manager, OSR’s and Market Sales team.
- Sales strategies and actions plans to include remove barriers, penetrate new product categories and development of customer segments.
- Utilize full scope sales and account management skills to partner with cross-function work teams within BMC achieving timely resolution of performance road blocks and mastering required metric.
- Develop prospecting and account strategies with the local Sales team and National Pro Remodel Account Director.
- Strategic review and negotiations with vendors, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Leverage and develop field partnerships to produce strategic customer intelligence; identifying customer buying habits, customer viability and surfacing sales and field advantages.
- Regularly provides market intelligence and feedback; including team and individual performance, pricing, competition and segment market developments to Market Leadership.
- Influence product, pricing, service and sales strategies relative to the development of new and existing customers in assigned segment or market.
- Develop high functioning partnership with MM, LM’s, DSM’s, Divisional VP’s as well as all purchasing and vendors.
- Effectively communicate with diverse levels of customers, vendors and associates.
- Establish, assess, develop and manage a performance driven sales team.
- Implement and align sales team strategies with market specific profit/ sales goals and strategies.
- Engage in regular one on one portfolio and development reviews with sales team members to ensure sales growth and effective performance management.
- Ensure company and market-wide standards and expectations of prospecting call, customer appointment setting, sales presentations, proposals and customer follow-through are met by each OSR assigned in the market.
- Secure and develop associate talent pool to ensure successful retention and promotional standards.
- Open communication with all levels regarding market challenges, solutions and business impacts.
- Provide input and assistance in the development and implementation of overall market planning.
- Manage expense budget to ensure successful compliance for market-wide budget demands.
- Analyze and qualify all new account prospects to ensure business viability standards are met.
- Capture and expand Market business base through effective and efficient sales lead qualification.
- Thorough knowledge and use of sales generating tools and their optimal efficiencies.
- Develop and identify effective new prospecting tools and avenues.
- Achieve key business development goals; focused on new customers and new business expansion.